Southridge Technology Group, LLC. provides services for a number of local salons and spas, nonprofits, restaurants, and more. Many local businesses choose to outsource their IT department to receive the same level of service and support that a larger company might receive, but at a fraction of the cost.
By acting as the main IT department for hundreds of local businesses, we are able to work for you only when you need us to, allowing for a more time-efficient model where we pass the savings onto you.
We believe that small businesses should be able to focus on what they do best, like providing amazing services, without having to worry about the technology that helps keep their business running smoothly. We provide:
- Telecommunications and phone services, including voicemail and line switching. Store company voicemails in the cloud, switch lines and transfer callers to the appropriate departments, and have a line directory all within your phone system.
- 24/7 Tech Support. Call us any day, any time. We can help with software problems and hardware problems, both small and large. We provide tech support you can count on!
- Email, website, and data hosting for small businesses. Southridge Technology Group, LLC. can securely host and store data such as client information. We provide 24/7 server monitoring and proactively catch potential security risks before they become a problem.
- Backup and data recovery software. We provide disaster prevention and recovery in case of power failure or electrical surges caused by disasters such as fires, storms, and floods. In addition, we provide ongoing malware and virus protection, which ensures the safety of digitally stored information
- DSL and cable internet installation and maintenance. We work directly with your internet service provider to ensure you receive quality and uninterrupted internet service.
- Office hardware. Southridge Technology Group, LLC. installs and services desktops, tablet PCs, and server systems.
Technology works…until it doesn’t. What will you do when your appointment scheduling software is down, when your client data disappears Remember: Call us before you need us. We are able to put in place a number of preventative measures such as up-to-date anti-spam software, data backup servers, generators, and more to prevent technology disasters from affecting your business.