Medical professionals know how important technology is to running a practice, and Southridge Technology has the experience necessary to fully set up and maintain an entire medical practice. Southridge Technology works with a range of medical offices, from large family practices to smaller specialty offices. We visit on-site and assess the technology needs of the office, from hardware to security.
Southridge Technology Group, LLC has certified Cybersecurity Breach Security & Compliance Specialists on staff who are trained in protecting patient data and experienced in medical scheduling software support.
We specialize in technology solutions for medical offices, and can provide the following services:
- Telecommunications and phone services, including voicemail and line switching. Store company voicemails in the cloud, switch lines and transfer callers to the appropriate departments, and have a line directory all within your phone system.
- HIPAA Technology Security Compliance. As Cybersecurity Breach Assessment Specialists, Southridge Technology knows how to securely store your patient data so that it is compliant with HIPAA and HITECH technology laws. We can provide a free Cybersecurity Breach Assessment audit and suggest data storage solutions to solve potential vulnerabilities.
- Email, website, and data hosting for medical offices. Southridge Technology Group, LLC. can securely host and store data such as patient information so it remains HIPAA Technology compliant. We provide 24/7 server monitoring and proactively catch potential security risks before they become a problem.
- Backup and data recovery software. We provide disaster prevention and recovery in case of power failure or electrical surges caused by disasters such as fires, storms, and floods. In addition, we provide ongoing malware and virus protection, which ensures the safety of digitally stored patient information
- DSL and cable internet installation and maintenance. We work directly with your internet service provider to ensure you receive quality and uninterrupted internet service.
- Medical appointment scheduling software. Southridge Technology Group, LLC. is experienced in installing, supporting, and providing training services for CareCloud, Practice Fusion, SpectraSoft, Appointment Reminder, and Carestream in addition to other medical appointment scheduling software, medical billing software, and medical management software.
- Office hardware, including specialty medical equipment. Southridge Technology Group, LLC. installs and services desktops, tablet PCs, and server systems along with Carestream x-rays and RVG sensors.